Friday, May 13

Monday, May 16, 2016

"I never thought in my life that my only goal was to be happy. I think my goal was to be productive - and along the way, being productive has made me happy."


MVMS students, remember to check the Lost and Found.  There are tons of lunch boxes, warm jackets, PE uniforms, sweat shirts and random treasures like shoes, books and toys. Go visit the Lost and Found today and reclaim your stuff!

Sports News
All Track team members please turn in your uniform to Ms. Palmer by this Friday, May 20th.

Dodge ball playoff games for:
Thursday, May 19
Recess - Bears vs Phillies 
Game A Cobras vs. Trumpers
Game B Dodgefathers vs winners of the recess game between the Bears and Phillies.
Friday, May 20
Recess - Dynasty vs the winner of the Cobras Trumpers game
Game A SUPER DODGE BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TBA
Game B TEACHERS vs 8th Grade All Stars

Remember no substitutes allowed in the playoffs.